Wednesday, October 24, 2018

AYLI Fall/Halloween Colors



It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite.  Use your favorite fall ore Halloween colors on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:



I miss the ever changing colors of the trees in fall. I love the warm colors of orange, yellow, red and even purple are the colors I so fondly remember of fall when I was growing up.  Here is my card, using my favorite fall colors -



We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. A fab background, love the tinges of colour. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2hat a super background and I love the cute Turkey!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts