Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration

It is time to share something for Inspiration Week at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  This week I chose Monster Mission to color up.  I had such fun coloring him with Copic markers and then creating this distress oxide galaxy for him to rocket around in.  The digital image actually contains the moon, Saturn and Mars too!


Here's my card -


I wasn't sure I was going to get this done as I have just returned from a trip to the mainland to see my son.  While I was there I got to visit my favorite stamping/scrapbooking store, Memory Bound in Des Moines, IA.  They always have some new goodies to tempt me and this time the Baked Textures by Emerald Creek were just to tempting to pass up.  I used some of the Rocky Road to add the black texture to the galaxy.
Don't forget, the Anything Goes challenge is still open over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps blog so head on over there and play along!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Brenda, fabulous background and love your colouring on the image....enjoy your day...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts