Monday, May 14, 2018

Tomas The Toucan

I want to share another fun card featuring Tomas the Toucan (FRA-DIE-10452) from Frantic Stamper's new Animal Cuteness release.  He is only one of the cuties we are sharing with you this month.  I cut him in several colors to mimic the look of a real toucan.

This card also features a stencil I foresee getting a lot of use, Tropical Leaves (FRA-STN-004). I used some Nuvo Glimmer Paste to get this particular look.  His punny sentiment can be found on Toucan Sentiments (FRA-CLR-107) and it was stamped in one of the Long Speech Bubbles (FRA-DIE-10462).

Thanks for taking a look today.  I've got more to show you tomorrow.  

Aloha,
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts