Friday, May 18, 2018

Sketch Saturday #514


We have a great sketch for you at Sketch Saturday this week.  We also have a fab sponsor, one of my fav digital stamp stores, Di's Digital Stamps!  Here's the sketch by Claire -


And here's my take on the sketch using one of the newer designs from Di's Digital Stamps, Bunny Cupcake -


I took a few liberties with this sketch by putting four little flags at the bottom of the sketch instead of 3.  I colored this cutie up with Copic markers.  

Now, you know the drill, over to you so we can see how you use the sketch.  If you need some inspiration, stop by the Sketch Saturday blog and see what my teamies have created.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Brenda. Cute image and such great paper too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts