Monday, April 23, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas Release Day!


It is release day at The Cat's Pajamas and we are hopping to remind you of all the reasons you need these fab new stamp sets and dies.  Hopefully you arrived here from Wendy's blog, if not you can find the entire list here.  

Today I am sharing a card created using Asian Spring along with the Mountains CutUps.  


The background "clouds" were created with distress oxide inks and the rest of the coloring was done with decorating chalks.  Even the mountains were given a bit of extra interest with the chalk.

I think this card works for the TCP Tuesday Challenge reminder, right?  It kinda looks like Spring at Valley of the Temples here in Hawaii.  There is $50 of store credit up for grabs by the next winner!  


It's time to hop over to Michele's blog.  She never ceases to amaze me with her creativity.  Thanks so much for hopping with us today.  Hope to see you in the challenge linky using some of the new release which is available now!

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. I know I should take your word for it, Brenda... but I'd sure like to see that Valley for myself! one day.... *insert dreamy sigh here*
    A GORGEOUS card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Brenda, the sky looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scene, reminds me of our China trip !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous scene!
    It looks Iike a misty morning,
    after a rainy night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great combo of elements - so artfully done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts