Sunday, April 8, 2018

Hello, Darling

Happy weekend friends!  I want to share this sassy little gal from A & M Memories Designs.  She is called 'Kentucky Derby Debra' and can be found here in the Etsy shop.  She just screamed RED to me so here's the card I made to feature her -


If you haven't visited A & M Memories Designs yet, you need to stop by to see all the wonderful images.  You'll find girls for any occasion you may want to celebrate.  The shop doesn't stop with the fun digi images.  If you like making your planner special, A & M is the place to look.  

Before I go, I want to remind you of the A & M Memories Papercrafting and Planner Accessories Facebook group.  There's lot's of fun going on over there!  We would love to see your creations featuring A & M products or you could join in on the April progressive challenge.  Please feel free to use this code BRENDAAN15 and mention Brenda in the comments, it's good for 15% off the purchase of anything in the store.

Thanks for checking in.

Aloha,
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts