Sunday, April 8, 2018

Fun With Food - Popcorn Box

Greetings!  I want to share with you something from the new release at Frantic Stamper.   This month's release is very aptly called 'Fun with Food'.  As you might guess, the dies feature many favorite, foods.  The first die I am featuring is the 'Popcorn Box' (FRA-DIE-10440). 

I decided to do something a bit different and make little Easter baskets for my loved ones -


Here's a little closer look at how a hole punch was used and a ribbon was threaded through to create the handle.  This tag is a new to me Frantic Stamper die, Nested Tags #2.  I 💜 THIS TAG!


I would like to invite you to take a look at the the entire April release with here.  Stay tuned for more of the fun I had using these fun food dies!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. They are sooooo cute and I bet the contents were much enjoyed!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Popcorn Boxes you can use these Boxes to amazed your customer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts