Wednesday, March 7, 2018

My Hero

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share with you that I have joined the Frantic Stamper team as a permanent member!  I am super excited to be one of the first people to get to use these wonderful, creative dies.    If you've never visited the store, you gotta check it out!  It's full of all sorts of goodies, including many recently released products from Creativation.  I can attest to the fact their turn around time is amazing and customer service is impeccable.  I know because I was a customer first.  

Anyway, my card today is featuring Frantic stamper dies from the new '"Proud of Dad" release.  I used the new Brooklyn Alphabet (FRA-DIE-10415) which I love!  Just think of all you can do with this alphabet (there are lots of ideas in the store here).  Dog Tags (FRA-DIE-10429) are going to be one of my new favorites, just think of all you can do with them.  Here's my card dedicated to all those in the armed services -

Here's what the dies look like -

(There are matching numbers too, here)


Please stay tuned, I have lots more to share in the coming days.  You may want to check out the video here, showing all the dies in this release.  Be sure and visit the Frantic Stamper Facebook page to see what the DT has created.

Thanks for looking!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your new DT position Brenda, I am not familiar with this company but will certainly check them out based on your fantastic debut make!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts