Sunday, March 11, 2018

Cute Bun

Easter is early this year, so I chose to use this darling little Sasayaki Glitter image, Cute Bun to get an Easter card done.  I loved coloring her up and surrounding her with Springy embellishments.


I colored her with Copic Markers and layered her on to some Bo-bunny papers, added a little baker's twine and some fringed ribbon and she's all ready for Easter. 

Don't forget to join all the fun on Facebook and chances to win Sasayaki Images. 

Thanks so much for dropping by.  I hope your weekend is/was great!

Hugz,
Brenda



2 comments:

  1. I love this adorable bunny Brenda and the sentiment made me smile. Lovely paper too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such a cute image Brenda, love the soft pastel colours and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #752 - Congrats

Wednesday has rolled around again, and it's time for a new challenge.  I have to give credit for this challenge to Imke, tho I am hostin...

Popular Posts