Wednesday, January 24, 2018

CRAFT Challenge # 452


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a creation featuring a distressed or vintage style.

Our Sponsors this week are -


Here's my card featuring DRS Designs image provided by our sponsor, Daisy Basket and Sending You Sunshine sentiment -


I do hope you'll find some time to join us on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  Check it out to see the prizes you could win as well as see what the DT gas created for you!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Brenda this is gorgeous,so pretty I really love it....have a good day...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo beautiful card Brenda :)) Just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts