Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Few Tags Down!


I'm trying to be ready for the holidays this year ahead of time.  When I ran across this Whimsie Doodles Santa Sentiments on the What's New page I knew I had something I could work with.  Here are the tags I created -



These were very quick to make up, 7 tags in a period of about 45 minutes.  Loved coloring the cute little images and had fun adding a little extra interest with die cuts.  If it's tags you are looking to make, check out both the What's New and the Holiday tabs for more darling options.

Quick reminder, you have a few more days to join our October challenge.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip off Brenda, these are fabulous and I love the sweet images on them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are gorgeous, Brenda! What pretty sentiments, I love the various fonts and the cute images!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts