Friday, June 16, 2017

#468 Playful Kitty


Happy Saturday!  If it's Saturday, that means we have a great new sketch at Sketch Saturday.  Gloria created this rather CAS and definitely fun design -


Our generous sponsor this week is -



Here's my take on the sketch using a darling freebie (yes, really, it's free, check it out) from our sponsor, Playful Kitty -



This is such a wonderful sketch and such a sweet digi.  I colored the kitties up with Copic markers to resemble by beloved, Shammy Cat, a lilac point siamese I dearly loved.  The papers are by Nitwit Collections and the double bow was tied using my Bow-It-All.

As always, I hope you will have time to join us this week.  You can go here for more details on the challenge.  Remember there is a prize up for grabs from Scrap N' Dipity.  I also want to remind you of the DT call and encourage you to give it a try.  This is a great, easy going team with fab sketches and wonderful sponsors.  Check here here for more information.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha, 
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts