Wednesday, August 31, 2016

CRAFT 379 - Embossing


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a project using embossing, you pick, dry embossing or heat embossing.

Our Sponsor this week is -


Here's my card using an older embossing folder from Stampin' Up -


I kept is rather simple to show off the wonderful design of the folder.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant.

I hope you'll have time this week to join us in our embossing challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations.  I want to encourage you to head over to CRAFT Challenge blog to see what the DT did this week.  They are one talented group of ladies and think you will love the cute Crafty Sentiments images.

Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha,
Brenda



1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts