Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Little More Whimsie Doodles

I have had a busy week at work, but managed to finish a couple more cards using these sweet Whimsie Doodle Digi Stamps.  You can find both of these digis in their shop and you can't beat the price!

I have been thinking about my design style lately and recognize, there really is no style.  I love so many of the techniques and styles you can use when making cards, I find my joy in just playing around and trying different things.  The one thing I have become sure of is that I love cute!  Whimsie Doodles images are just the type images I love to create with.  I would definitely love the chance to work with these darling images on a regular basis! 


and 


Thanks for stopping in.  Hope your weekend is full of all you love!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. They are wonderful in equal measure. The pretty die cut flowers look fantastic on the first and the ribbon trio is a great touch on the second xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are so cute! Love the flower border on the first and her sparklers on the second!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts