Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What's Your Favorite Season?

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project illustrating your favorite season.  Show us your creation and explain why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:
Sweet and Sassy Stamps


My favorite season is Spring.  I love the promise of new beginnings that Spring illustrates.  I love all the color that springs forth after the essentially colorless months of Winter.    

Here's is my card using Springy colors.  Perhaps this little cutie is checking out her Easter hat, right?





I hope you will share your favorite season with us this fortnight.  Just head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamp:  LOTV New Hat
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Hammermill Digital Copy, (not sure who's DP this is, I made this months ago)

7 comments:

  1. Super cute and suitably springy in colour. That is a very smart Easter bonnet too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright and cheerful card, love the image and your colouring of it and the gorgeous fold too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely style of card. Love the image and pretty colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is such a delightful time and I love to see the first few flowers coming through. Your pretty pastels are perfect for a Spring feel and that image is simply adorable :-) I'm loving that fabulous fancy fold too!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I already long for Spring, what a cute design, image, colors and shaped card.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Brenda. Gorgeous colours and I love your colouring. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my all time favourites, Brenda. You've made her look so pretty, love the Spring colours, gorgeous card. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts