Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Craft Challenge 339 - Winter



Happy Thursday and welcome to CRAFT Challenge 339.  Winter is the word this week.  We want to see your creations based on a Winter theme.  


Our Sponsors this week are:
Here's my creation for this week:



I used Cuddly Critters Penguin precolored from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps to make a treat bag.  I cut the treat bag with my Silhouette Cameo.  I actually cut the bag from a roll of inexpensive wrapping paper and decorated it with die cut snowflakes and a little hand cut sign.


I hope you will have time to stop by CRAFT Challenge to play along with us this week.  Be sure to check out the DT inspiration and to get more details about our wonderful sponsers prizes.  Thanks for dropping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Dr. Digi Cuddly Critters Penguin
Paper:Target kraft wrapping paper and paper scraps
Ink:  SU! Soft Sky
Accessories:  Lawn Fawn die cuts stitched hillside border and stitched snowflakes, Devine twine, Stickles

1 comment:

  1. What a cute image, love the polka dot paper you chose with the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts