Wednesday, September 30, 2015

CRAFT Sketch Challenge #331




This week we have a sketch challenge for you.



 Our sponsors this week are:


Great Impressions Stamps

AND


Sunsational Stamps




I love card sketches and here's what I came up with.  This little card is just a fun one to let my daughter know she's just how special she is.

I hope you have time this week to join in on the fun.  Be sure to stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog here to check out the great makes by the DT.  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas I Are Fun
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, DP Colorbok Hootenanny 
Accessories:  Darice Natural Hemp twine, buttons from stash, Taylored Expressions Postage Stamp Stacklets, Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts