Friday, February 23, 2018

Sketch Saturday #502


I'm already feeling like those pages are flying off the calendar like in the old cartoons, you know what I mean?  It's Saturday again which means there is a new sketch for you from the Sketch Saturday gang.  This week our sponsor is The Paper Shelter and wow, do they have some gorgeous images!

Here's the sketch -



I had fun designing with one of their colored digital stamps, There's a Fairy in my Tea!  -


This week I stayed pretty true to the design, just switching up an oval for the rectangle.  For more inspiration and more information about the prize, head on over to the Sketch Saturday blog.  I'm turning it over to you now and hope to see your makes in the linkup.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Aloha, 
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. The pages are flying out the calendar, can't believe it...
    Great card Brenda, such a sweet image...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts