Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sasayaki Glitter Hedgehogs

Happy weekend everyone!  I have a card to share with you today, but I have to admit, I have a very difficult time choosing Sasayaki Glitter images.  The Etsy store is just chalk full of all sorts of wonderful images for any occasion you may want to remember.  I finally decided on this cutie.
Here's my card using the darling Sasayaki Glitter Hedgehogs -


I may just get ahead of the game and use this card for Mother's Day, what do you think?

Thanks so much for taking a peek today.  There's even more Sasayaki Glitter going on on Facebook here and Pinterest here.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card, Brenda. Your coloring of the hedgies is great and i like your DP choice - the litte tag is a great accent. LOVE it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts