Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Winter Wonderland at Little Red Wagon



Welcome to the first Little Red Wagon of the year.  Before I tell you about the challenge, I want to introduce  you to a new Girlfriend, Imke.  I think you are going to be inspired by her wonderful creations. 

So on the the challenge.  Heather has chosen Winter Wonderland for her theme so she wants to see all things snowy and icy and cold.  Here's what came up for me -


I had fun creating this cute little scene with some goodies from My Favorite Things.  I LOVE these snowflake dies.  Believe me, they are gorgeous.  I think/hope this is what Heather had in mind.


I know the Girlfriends are going to rock this challenge, so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I'm sure they will inspire your creativity if Mother Nature hasn't done it herself.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT Deer Friends  
Paper:  Stardream #105lb cover
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Accessories:  MFT Snowflake and Stitched Rectangle Frames dies, Avery Elle Custom Panels dies, Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Coloring medium: Copic markers

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous!! It looks so elegant in all white with just a splash of colour for your beautiful deer. And those snowflakes really are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Brenda. Love the white on white and the little deers are too cute. I'm happy to be on board at "Little Red Wagon".

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card, Brenda! I love the CAS scene and the sweet deer - and you're right, those snowflakes are gorgeous!

    Happy New Year!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful scene! I love the stitched frame and those deer are so sweet! Fab sequins too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Reminds me of the deer we see at my son's. Great take on the Winter Wonderland challenge. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts