Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year From Kennedy Grace Creations

Happy New Year to you all!  I'm kicking off 2018 for Kennedy Grace Creations.  This month we are switching it up a bit and instead of having a mood board, we have a fun Tic Tac Toe Board for inspiration.


I picked the bottom row to inspire my card so I will be using buttons, sequins and flowers on my creation.  It seemed so perfect with all the wonderful flower sets and the awesome sequin collections.  I chose to use the beautiful stamp set Kindness Medley and a wonderful sequin collection called Enchanted Evening.  Here's what happened -


I stamped the flower (Tic) image three times on heavyweight vellum with VersaMark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I colored the flowers on the back of the vellum using Copic Markers.  The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine ink to get the nice dark image.  I love the size of this stamp which is also in the Kindness Medley set.  I put my ScanNCut to work cutting out the sentiment while I fussy cut the line of vellum stamped flowers.  I generally find vellum a challenge to work with because it can be difficult to hide  the adhesive.  No problem here, the coloring hit it nicely.


I added a few sequins (Tac) from the Enchanted Evening mix.  This mix is so nice!  I'm really wanting to make a shaker with it.  Just take a look at all these yummy sequins and beads -


To complete my row, I got out some tiny buttons (Toe) from my stash.  They matched the flower color so perfectly.  The buttons were tied with a thin gold twine and adhered to the card base to finish things off.



I need to let you all know how much I appreciate your support and kind comments.  I love playing with all kinds of crafty stuff and that fact that you take the time to look and leave comments means so much to me.  I want to end this post by wishing you all a new year full of health, happiness, peace, prosperity and more than plenty of love, because that my friends is what it is all about.

With much aloha,
Brenda

Please consider following the Kennedy Grace Creations blog, facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest. Our Design Team has great projects to inspire you with our great stamp sets.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous start to the year Brenda, this card is a stunner. Such wonderful colours, the like of which we won't be seeing here for many months!! The sequins are a lovely touch. Wishing you and yours good health and happiness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty clean and simple design Brenda, those flowers are gorgeous.
    Happy New Year!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts