Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


In case you've noticed all the coffee related creation on Instagram, there's a very good reason, it's time for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I am a big fan of both coffee and this very fun blog hop, so I'm jumping in!  Here's my card that was made with fun stamps I was blessed to win a gift voucher from Endless Creations and Everyday Cards in one of the past CLBH.  I just had to have this sweet cappuccino cup and it's die.  I love them and can't believe it has taken me this long to bust them out.  The sentiment is a digi that Julee Tilman of Verve Stamps so kindly share a while back.

So here's my first card and I'm really hoping to get one more done with the tiny cappuccino stamps I got at the same time.  Be sure to check out the Endless Creations and Everyday Cards store, they have such fun images!


It's such fun looking at everyone's wonderful creations, so many creative, talented cardmakers out there!  As I said, I hope to be back tomorrow night with one more.  I hope you are having a great week and a wonderful holiday season full of all your favorite coffee drinks!

Aloha,
Brenda

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Love the coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I adore the texty background with those fun cups of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! Such a fun text background to make those delicious looking cups pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty to go cups. fun background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your to-go- cups, with their heavy black lines. Such a fun card for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the cups with the snowflakes. Nice addition of the holly leaves, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty design. I like the paper you used on your background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Great background paper and love those fun cups!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts