Friday, December 1, 2017

Sketch Saturday #492


It's time for another sketch at Sketch Saturday!  I think you are going to love this one!


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Sasayaki Glitter


Here's my take on the sketch using the darling image, CandyCane Penguin - 


He was provided by our very generous sponsor, Sasayaki Glitter.


I know you must have at least a few last minute holiday cards to make, right?  Why not take this great sketch and get that inspiration flowing?  Link up and show us your stuff.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts