Friday, December 1, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Release Day!

It's new release day over at Sasayaki Glitter!  Here's the link to the blog so you can see and the wonderful new images.  I'm sure you are going to be inspired by what the Sasayaki Glitter Girls have created, cuz I've already taken a peek at all the fabulousness (is that even a work?).  Here my card using Sasayaki Glitter's Christmas Chicken, I think he is going to make you smile -


I colored him up using Copic markers and fussy cut him to layer onto design paper.  The sentiment was computer generated using Princess Ivy font from DaFont.  I just though it was the perfect description of this very entertaining Chicken!

Please check out the blog here and head over to the Facebook page here to keep up with all the fun!  Thanks for popping in.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I love this chicken Brenda!! Perfectly coloured and a fantastic design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts