Wednesday, December 6, 2017

LRW 422



Wow, it makes me a bit nervous to say this, but 19 more days till Christmas!  It really is my favorite time of year.  The challenge today has helped me prep for this wonderful celebration. This week's challenge is to create a tag or gift card holder.  

Here are my tags using several images from different stamp companies -



I had a bunch of fun making these and can't wait to see what you come up with.  I know the Girlfriends are going to wow you with their creations so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Nooooooo...only 19 days...can't be!! These are lovely tags Brenda, love the cute bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love that they're different sizes and shapes. And the polar bear one is so especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable critters on your tags. There perfect for Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda, sorry I am so late to get to your lovely blog, time of year and all that...
    These tags are just super cute, love them....
    Hope you have a nice weekend, we are racing towards the big day aren't we, scary stuff...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags look fabulous! I love the variety of little creatures - and your fantastic snowy sky backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags Brenda! I love the fishtail banner that you added too! They look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts