Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Foodie



It's Brenda here and I'm am your challenge hostess this week.  Since we just celebrated Thanksgiving here in the US, I thought it would be fun to have everyone show their "Foodie" side.  Anything having to do with food or beverages is what I am looking for.  Here's what I came up with -


I'm not sure why my New Year's cards alway feature champagne, I don't even really care much for champagne, but I do love this stamp!


I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to do with this challenge.  I most certainly hope you will join us.  I know the Girlfriends are going to rock this challenge, so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I only ever drink champagne on New Year's Eve as it's not a preferred beverage of mine. I love the bubbles coming out of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! I adore all the gold. I'm not sure if I've had champagne or not....bet I like Diet Coke more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card for New Year's. Champagne is not my thing either. I will ring in the new year with a good diet Coke. Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts