Wednesday, November 22, 2017

CRAFT 443 - Anything but a Card


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating anything but a card.

Our Sponsor this week is -


We decided to go with a rustic theme for our Christmas tree this year.  Some of the ornaments with be these funny little reindeers.  I made them from wooden rounds I found at our local craft store.  The dies I used are by The Cat's Pajamas and I think work so well to give us the rustic feel we are going for.  Here's a close up -


...and here are several of them hanging on our little mini Christmas tree.


I can't wait to see what you decide to share with us!  Head on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog and take a look at what my teamies have made.

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful:)I'd like to have (sth like) this on my Christmas tree :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,

    oh, I love these, I must see if I can find my wood pieces again this year. I got them last year and wanted to stamp them with snowflakes, but then I lost my snowflake stamp set. Now that I have it back (my kids had it), I probably won't find the wood. But if I do, I will make a reindeer or two myself.

    Thanks for the idea and of course for your visit the other day.
    Love
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute, Brenda and this is such a great idea !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts