Monday, October 23, 2017

Winter Flamingos


I have a card to share with you today using the darling image from Sasayaki Glitter, Winter Flamingos.  I love these guys, they are just so expressive and so fun to color up!



You can find them here in the Sasayaki Glitter store along with tons of other images sure to inspire you.  You probably already know, but there are several ways to earn/win SG images.  If you are new to Sasayaki Glitter, check out the challenge page here.

Thanks for flying by!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. What a fun image, Brenda, those flamingoes make me smile! A great non-traditional Christmas card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the pink accents xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts