Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Shape Up!



Gosh, here we are mid October...I'm finding that almost unbelievable. None the less, it's time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon and I'm asking you to Shape Up. Don't worry, I don't like to sweat and exercise is not on the agenda. What this does mean is we want to see your cards in any shape but a square or a rectangle. Here's my card -


I can't wait to see what you link up, there are so many wonderful shapes to create. If it's inspiration you need, visit the Girlfriends for there take on this challenge. Be sure to check back next week, I'll share my stand out picks! 

I'm going to be entering this in Gerda Steiners monthly progressive challenge.  Love this cute little image.  For more information, check it out here.
Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Gerda Steiner 
Paper:  DCWV Autumn Medley
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  GoKreate XL die, Frantic Stamper Stitched Rounded Square, colored jute from Target, ribbon from stash
Coloring medium: Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! The stitching is wonderful and I love that bit of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card!! The stitching is fabulous and the raccoon is so very sweet with his little sign!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts