Saturday, September 30, 2017

Sweet Holly Snowman

Today is my last post as a Frantic Stamper guest designer😞.  I have had such fun creating with these wonderful stamps and dies.  I'm even more impressed with the great designs and quality of their products and customer service.  

I have one more card featuring Sweet Holly Snowman supported by Star on a String -


I used the upside down Stitched Waves again for the snow and the fun sentiment is from Triangle Trees clear stamp set.  

I want you to stay tuned to the Facebook page to check out the October release.  I've taken a peek and I know you are going to find something you can't live without.

Thanks for your visits.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts