Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sweet Holly Snowman


I have another card for you today using Sweet Holly Snowman and the Starry Night background stamp from Frantic Stamper's September release.  Other FS dies used here are Stitched Rounded Squares and Merry Christmas.  As you will be able to tell, I couldn't stop making card/tags with this sweet little snowman.  This time I made him a shaker -


This background was created with Distress Oxide inks and I stamped the blended background with water to get this soft starry effect.  I added a bit of "snow" in the form of embossing powder.  So fun to make!

Thanks for looking today. 

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts