Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Leaf it to Me



   Happy Wednesday!  It's Kate's turn this week and she is saying "leaf it to me".  In LRW speak, that means she wants us to use leaves on your creations this week.  

Oh, which way do you go for this one.  Some places, the beautiful Fall leaves are beginning to show themselves which sounds like fun...but I happened to have this funky little Vera Lane Studios Hula Girl already colored up (30 day coloring challenge is going on and I think I have colored every day in one medium or another!) and it fits, right?  She's wearing a ti leaf skirt, there are palm leaves embossed and the fresh pineapple still has it's leaf crown.  Here she is, hope you like her -


So, I guess I will leaf it up to you (had to say that and the other GF probably will too😉.  You need go stop by the Little Red Wagon and follow their links to see if I am right.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love Vera Lane. Love that you went non-fall with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is as cute as a button...love her!! Such a great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your take on this challenge!! Palms are my favourite tree and your embossed background looks fabulous! Your hula girl is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts