Monday, August 21, 2017

Your's Only




Just a quick post to share another darling Sasayaki Glitter image.   I am honestly in love with so many of these darling images!  This cutie is called Your's Only and can be found here.  I used papers from an older Basic Grey stack called Picadilly.  He is colored with Copic markers and just a bit of Glossy Accents to make his glasses pop.  



For more Sasayaki goodness you can stop in at the blog or join in on the fun on Facebook.  Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Such a good card Brenda, love the paper, they suit that little fella and his bunch of flowers perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts