Saturday, July 15, 2017

Whale Hello


Here's another card I made for my spot as a guest designer at Frantic Stamper.  If you've never visited the store, you need to stop in.  The stamps and dies are of great quality, their are such wonderful designs and wonderful customer service with speedy shipping.  

So, on to my card today...



This cheeky card features the darling new spouting whale and stitched waves dies.  The clouds were made with the rounded side of the wave cut.  I had such fun creating this little scene with stitched rounded squares from last month's release.  I used an embossing folder for the background, but there is new Frantic Stamper stamp is on my wish list, it would have been perfect!

Here's a rundown of all the new stamps and dies I used today.  They call all be found here -

    

Here are the dies from past releases -

                   FRA-DIE-10232                                                     FRA-DIIE-09735
 
(I'm sorry, not savvy enough to get these all lined up nicely=).

I hope you are watching the Frantic Stamps Facebook page.  The DT is sharing all sorts of wonderful inspiration using this fab July release. 

As always, thanks for your visit.  Praying your weekend is full of all you love!

Aloha, 
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card and fun sentiment! So sweet! I do love Frantic Stamper dies and think they have excellent service. I really love how you've made this darling scene and really love the shape of the frame against the embossed background. Sweet card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, love the sentiment and fab details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card. Love the wood effect and the square porthole. Ace design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cool Brenda! hugs, auntie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts