Thursday, July 27, 2017

Favorite Color Duo


I'm sorry for the late post, completely off my radar!  Life has been a bit busy of late and truthfully, I'm ready for a holiday!  But, despite the fast pace of life here, it's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share you favorite color duo.  Use the colors  on your creation and tell us why there are your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:
Polkadoodles

Here is my card, using Polkadoodles Lil Miss Sugarpops Party Dress/Birthday/Gift -


I have many favorite color duos, it just depends on the image I am working with.  I love the combo of bright green and pink when it comes to sweet, girly projects.  The colors with image make me smile.

We would love for you to join us on the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts