Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Christmas in July at CRAFT Challenge


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in celebrating Christmas in July by making a Christmas project to share.

Our Sponsor this week is -


Here's my card featuring Christmas in Hawaii generously provided by our sponsor -


You may know from previous posts, my husband is an avid surfer and therefore many of his friends are too.  This was the perfect image to color up for one of them.  I even "epoxyed" the board with Glossy Accents.  I was disappointed with the way the colors changed after it was added, but always the optimist, my husband declared that it looked as if the board had been waxed.  I went with it 😎.

If you are looking for some new Christmas digis, check out MelonHeadz.  Nikki has a bunch of them in her Esty store and in her TPT store.  You might even be able to find some freebies on her blog.  Get your MelonHeadz, color them up, create that Christmas project and share them with us over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.

I appreciate your visit!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  MelonHeadz Christmas in Hawaii
Sentiment:  Dandelion Designs
Paper:  JennyL Designs Easy shop Red Blooms
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  Frantic Stamper double fishtail labels
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts