Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Tree Dress Avery


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a Christmas card.  

Our Sponsors this week are -

If you have been playing along with us, your stash is growing.  It's so much better than waiting until the last minute.  Here's my card using Tree Dress Avery so generously provided by Paper Nest Dolls -


I hope you'll join us this week over at CRAFT Challenge blog.  Even if you are not going to play along, you'll what to see what wonders the DT has created, so be sure to pop in.  

Thanks for stopping in!

Aloha,
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts