Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Whimsie Doodles


Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's Brenda here and I'm sharing another Whimsie Doodles cutie called Dig You.  With Summer just around the corner, I thought she would be fun to practice coloring with my new Polychromos colored pencils.

Here she is ready for a trip to the beach -


Before I sign off, I want to remind you, there are a few more days to enter our April Anything Goes challenge.  We would love to see your creations and give you the opportunity to win some Whimsie Doodles cuteness!

Thanks for popping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts