Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What do you like to color with?


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is what is your favorite coloring medium.  Show us your colored creation and tell us why it's your favorite medium.

Here is my card, using my favorite coloring medium, Copic markers -


I honestly love coloring and still have Prismacolor pencils from an adult coloring book period in the 80's.  I still remember when I saw a Copic colored image on someones blog for the first time.  I was in love and so happy they were available here at a local art store (though very expensive).  Then I took a class and I haven't looked back.   The thing is, I really want to learn how to use colored pencils and watercolor or Distress reinkers, just so little time and so many wonderful things to explore.  Kit and Clowder, here I come!  For details on this card see below.

I'm really curious to see why you have chosen your favorite coloring medium and can wait to see your creations to learn what your favorite is.  We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Saturated Canary (no longer available😒)
Sentiment:  LOTV tag sentiments
Dies:  Go Kreate Lg Frilly Frame #7, Spellbinders oval nestibilities
Paper:  Digital paper not sure who offers this, probably Nitwit's Collection
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  clear embossing powder and Stampendous embossing enamel, Paper Studio flowers, Darice Natural Hemp
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. A fab shaped card, lovely colouring and colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card Brenda I LOVE the shape and your image is so cute too!
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, Brenda, i love the shaped card and the flowers are lovely!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Brenda, love the shape and your colouring of the sweet image is perfect, especially her gorgeous hair xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts