Wednesday, February 22, 2017

This is Not a Card


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is Not a Card.  We want to see your favorite non-card project and you must include what it is your favorite.

This week our sponsor is:


A while back I decided to try making my own traveler's journal.  Here's what happened  - 



The reason I chose this as my favorite non-card project is three fold.  I had some faux leather paper I wanted to try out, I wanted a way to keep track of myself and I just thought it would be fun to do something different.  

I embossed the cover and colored it with a combination of distress inks.  The rest was put together by checking out Pinterest.  I had fun making it and it has been very useful in helping me (kinda) stay organized.

I can't wait to see your creations and see what you have chosen to make and why you have chosen it.  So, head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Brillant look. Love the embossing. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this gorgeous creation! Yes, a real leather one would be fabulous!! But your faux leather paper, looks like the real deal already! Utterly gorgeous and I hope you get to enjoy putting all your journalling and to do lists in there. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Brenda, your faux leather looks so very like the real thing!! A brilliant project, great to look at and useful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is really different and I LOVE it so tactile, gorgeous hunny!
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts