Monday, October 17, 2016

TCP Blog Hop 10/18/2016


Happy Blog Hop Day.  Welcome to The Cat's Pajamas celebration of our newest release.   I hope you had as much fun peeking as we have had sharing with you.  Now you can get all the fab stamps and dies for your very own.  

Hopefully you have arrived here from The Cat's Pajamas Blog.  If so, you know the hop starts our newest TCP Tuesday Challenge.



Here's my card featuring the CutUps Duo tag die and Cups die (see the tiny shrink plastic cup?) and This Could Be Vodka.




I have to admit I love all the products in this release.  I love that they range from beautifully elegant to fun and sassy.  I think what I love most is the versatility and quality of all these wonderful new stamps and dies.   It has all been so much fun, but there's plenty left to see.  

The next stop on the hop is the fabulously talented  Kitty Cat, Wendy.  Hop on over and see what wonderful creation she has to share.

As always, thanks for stopping by.  I am humbled by your visits and to have a small part in sharing The Cat's Pajamas Stamps with you.

Aloha,
Brenda

12 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the colors and the mix of patterns! Such fun critters on your fun card! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one well designed card Brenda - I love the bear peaking out behind the tag and that adorable shrinky cup. Thank you so much for all your wonderful projects this release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda this card is delightful! Love the shrink cup and the cute lttle bear peeking out from behind the tags tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! Wonderful coloring and a GREAT idea for a card to have the peeking bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun design Brenda! Love the bear peeking out and the fun use of purples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so gorgeous. I love the little bear looking out from the back. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! Love the bear peeking from behind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! It was a great release - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Brenda! Love the peek-a-boo bear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute with the critters popping out from behind the cups!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Brenda! I love the little critters peeping out from behind the cup! So sweet!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and colors!! Great use of lots of new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts