Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Color Challenge - Purple, Orange and Green



It's time for another challenge over at the Little Red Wagon.  I want you to use the colors purple, orange and green.  I love this combination especially for Halloween and Fall creations.

Here's my card using the Tim Holtz set Halloween Blue Print 3 -


I pulled this from my little red wagon.  I got it last year on sale after Halloween and practically forgot about it.  

Come on over to Little Red Wagon, take a look at what the other girlfriends have made and then link up your creation using purple, orange and green.
Aloha,
Brenda


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I adore the image and your background is splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love finding items I'd forgotten about!! Such a fabulous card! The stamp is fantastic and your background looks amazing with the soft splash of colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts