Sunday, September 25, 2016

Whimsie Doodles 9/25/2016 New Release





I am so happy to show you the new digis from Whimsie Doodles.  This little cutie is Scarecrow Abby.  She is one of three new images available in the Whimsie Doodles Store.



I also want you to meet -

Pumpkin Abby

and

Sitting Fairy


Remember there's still plenty of time to enter our current challenge.  You could end up winning these cuties!  Head here for more information about our ATG challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you've had a wonderful weekend full of all you love!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Not a scary scarecrow at all!! Beautifully done Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts