Wednesday, September 21, 2016

School Rules!!



Happy Wednesday!  It's Little Red Wagon time and Heather wants to see our "School Rules" creations!

I picked up a few of Sassy Cheryl's digis that are about to retire (and are on sale!) and Backpack Max seemed perfect for this challenge .  Here's my make -



Gonna make this short and sweet (cause I forgot to do this post last night and I'm running a bit late for work).  Please join us at Little Red Wagon.  For inspiration, visit the Girlfriends because they rule too!

Hope your week is going smoothly and full of blessings!

Aloha,
Brenda


7 comments:

  1. Oh this is a cute image Brenda! You colored it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Brenda!! Love your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this made me grin as soon as I saw it; the fun image and bright colours couldn't help but make anyone smile :-) And I LOVE the fishtail cluster!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, this is so cute. After seeing all the cards this week I think I need to check out Sassy Cheryl. This image is adorable and your colouring rocks. Great job on my challenge this week. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Brenda! The image and sentiment are fab, the colours you have chosen are bright and cheerful and your colouring is superb! The banners and sweet button finish it all off beautifully :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, I love the super vibrant colors on your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card! The image is fabulous and I love those rainbow stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts