Wednesday, September 28, 2016

LRW 361



Jan is asking us to Bear With Her this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge.  Yes, you guessed it, it's not that she's asking us to be patient with her, she wants us to use a bear on our creations.  I happen to love bears, on cards anyway.  I went to my little red wagon and pulled out a couple of LOTV bears that hadn't been inked up yet.  

The set that won out is called Present Trio from Lili of the Valley -




I used the Various Ink and terrycloth method to try and make they look soft and fuzzy.  The papers are digital papers I have been have loads of fun using.  They are from Nitwit Collections.

Dig out your bear stamps and show them some love.  Then join me and the other Girlfriends over at the Little Red Wagon.  

Aloha,
Brenda


5 comments:

  1. How cute is that?! Loving those three peeking bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love those furry bears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Those images are darling!! What a super design for your card too! I just love the way the bears and duck are peeking out of the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Brenda, love those 3 little bears! Such a cute image - love the sentiment stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bears peeking through! Fabulous card Brenda!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts