Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fur-ever Friend



Yip, it's Wednesday again.  This week Kate is our hostess and she wants to see our "fur ever" friends on our creations.  I have had cats, dogs and rabbits (and a parrot) as wonderful buddies through out my life.  We are currently furless in our  home but hopefully before long we will find a forever doggie fur baby.  I would love to adopt another rescue dog, but the breeds that are usually available here are not ones I want to take on at this point in my life.  I joke with my husband, I need a dog to walk me.

With all that talk about dogs, you probably thought I would do a dog card...but I had this darling LOTV bunny that needed some ink in a bad way and I needed a baby card, so without fur-ther ado -


A little fussier than my usual style, but I'm really loving these shaped cards and I find the stitching very therapeutic.  I used my Scan and Cut to cut the solid shape.  I have never done a tutorial but may try my luck at sharing how I did it, it was super easy!

Hope you'll share with us your tribute to a beloved fur ever friend.  Be sure to check out the make by the Girl Friends, they are always amazing and then ink up to the Little Red Wagon blog.  

Thanks so much for popping in.  I love reading your comments.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley Baby Rabbit
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley Sentiment tags (a current fav!)
Paper:  Nitwits Collection
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Dies:  GoKreate XXL square frame frilly #7, Spellbinders Elegant ovals 
Accessories:  clear embossing powder, May Arts ribbon, stick pin from stash
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Beautiful colours and your stitching is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brenda, this is so beautiful and the combination of pretty floral paper and cute bunny image is utterly adorable. I can see you have really taken to the stitching, even doing fancy shapes now, and it looks so beautifully neat - I love it...of course!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, this is both gorgeous and sweet at the same time!! I simply love that image!

    I so understand about needing a dog to walk you. It really is incentive when those eyes look up to go out each day (and then some)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card Brenda! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card BRENDA!! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts