Wednesday, September 7, 2016

CRAFT Challenge #380


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in making an easel card.  

Our Sponsors this week are -


and 


For this challenge I used the darling image, Little Dancer Rose from A Day for Daisies.  Here's my easel card -



Easel cards are such fun, not sure why I don't do them more often.  I sure hope you'll decide to play along with us this week at CRAFT Challenge blog.  

Thanks so much for stopping in.  


Aloha,
Brenda



5 comments:

  1. Brenda this is such a pretty card.mi love the dainty image and the colour choice is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is precious. I love the die cut elements to compliment the sweet little image! I don't know why I don't do easel cards they really are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is precious. I love the die cut elements to compliment the sweet little image! I don't know why I don't do easel cards they really are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Brenda. Sweet Little Girl and great Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous easel card, Brenda, such a sweet image, and the flowers are gorgeous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts