Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Favorite Colors!

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to use your favorite color combination.  Use your favorite colors on your creation and be sure to tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:

Wild Orchid Crafts




Here is my card, using one of my most favorite  color combinations; Pink, Green and Blue.  This darling image is Lucy's Flowers from Sasayaki Glitter - 


I love these colors because they make me smile and they just go so well together in my opinion.  I also think they are perfect for this oh so sweet image.  Lucy reminds me of my daughter when she was a little one.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations.  I can't wait to be inspired to us some new color combinations.  So, head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the fabulous prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Sasayaki Glitter Lucy's Flowers
Sentiment:  Mama Elephant Blogging Buddies
Paper:  Nit Wit Collections
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Devine Twine baker's twine, flowers from stash, MFT stitched squares
Coloring medium: Copic markers

5 comments:

  1. So fresh and colourful. Love it. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love the pretty pastels, they suit the Sasayaki Glitter images brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! Love the fun papers and the sweet sweet image!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! She is so cute and I love the soft pastels you have chosen here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour combo is really gorgeous and the whole card made me smile with that sweet little girl and the pretty bunch of flowers you added :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts