Wednesday, June 15, 2016

LRW - Off We Go!



HI!  Welcome to the newest Little Red Wagon Challenge.  Heather is our challenge leader this week and her challenge theme is "Off We Go".  She wants to see our travel/vacation related creations.


I got out some of my goodies from The Cat's Pajamas to create this fun card -



I have to admit it's kinda boring on the front, but, the party is on the inside -




I used The Cat's Pajamas Travelin' Man stamp set and the following CutUps; Stitched Clouds, Basic PopUp, Wavy Stitched Border.  The paper is from the Crate Paper stack Hey You!  This is one Bunny going on a Summer vacation!  Not sure where he's going, but he's on his way!

I hope you'll be on the way to the Little Red Wagon blog to check out what the other Girlfriends have created and to linkup and play along with us. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

I would like to join in on the following challenges -
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Summer Fun
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - ATG


12 comments:

  1. Ver cute! I haven't used those bunny images in a long time. Trying to remember the company. Anyway, great cards and I am ready to do some traveling myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super card with a fun surprise inside!! That bunny is adorable and the map paper is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a party on the inside, however I thought the outside was very stylish!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party is on the inside - love it! Love the card too! That map paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is an awesome card and what a party going on inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so much Brenda! That bunny driving his lil car is is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the word art on the front but absolutely LOVE the inside party. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO I love the party on the inside on this one! Cute outside too! The map is perfect for this little road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Love this card BRENDA!! The inside is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW great job! Love how you completed the inside. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SUMMER TIME FUN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, Brenda, this is darling! I love that little rabbit - I think front is cute too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts