Wednesday, May 4, 2016

No Cards, Please




This week, Janice is challenging us to make something other than a card.  I don't know about you, but I am a crazy crafter.  I love it all!  I have a horde of baubles and beads and the tools to make jewelry.  Paper crafting is my favorite, and the tools, stamps and paper are always ready at hand...but every now and again, I get the bug to create my jewelry.  Here is one of my most recent creations.  I was very proud because I even made the wires for these:




I really think this is going to be a fun challenge.  I truly cannot wait to see all the different creations y'all will be sharing with us.  Don't delay, head on over to the Little Red Wagon challenge and link up your creations.  While you are there check out what the Girlfriends have created too, they always provide such inspiration. 

Praying your week is going well. 

Aloha,
Brenda


7 comments:

  1. Wowser Brenda these earrings are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Brenda, the coiled "hats" are incredible, what a perfect "one of a kind" set xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! These are just lovely, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome earrings, Brenda!!!! They are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, Brenda! What a great idea for the challenge! I'm impressed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, your earrings are so pretty! Truly unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. So pretty. A great idea for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts